Microsoft Dynamics AX
Microsoft Dynamics AX combines a rich set of core capabilities with an innovative approach to enterprise resource planning (ERP). Together, they enable people to work more effectively and your organization to rapidly change to meet emerging opportunities.
Comprehensive ERP capabilities
Microsoft Dynamics AX is powerful, comprehensive ERP software that supports operational efficiency in all key functional areas, including:
- Financial management
- Business intelligence and reporting
- Sales and marketing
- Procurement and sourcing
- Supply chain management
- Project management and accounting
- Human capital management
- Global risk and compliance
- Environmental sustainability
- Country-specific capabilities
Why choose Microsoft Dynamics AX?
Gain more value faster with a single, comprehensive ERP solution that supports industry-specific and operational demands across your global enterprise.
- Multiple, purpose-built industry and operational capabilities in one solution
- Global solution that includes business management support for operations in 36 countries (country-specific functionality available in a staged rollout)
- Ad hoc reports and streamlined workflows with a Microsoft Dynamics RoleTailored user interface
Expand business opportunities, modify processes, and differentiate your business with comprehensive ERP software that provides unprecedented agility.
- Natural modeling to continuously plan, visualize, and change your processes
- Flexible deployment options (such as two-tier ERP) that can change as you grow
- Agile technology that makes it easy to change and differentiate your business
Drive user involvement and innovation with a business management solution that is simple to use, deploy, and manage—and deliver easy access to data and processes.
- Empower employees to innovate with quick access to information and business processes
- Integrated, self-service collaboration capabilities for employees, customers, suppliers, and partners
- Application life-cycle management to streamline IT processes from initial deployment through continuing change
Flexible deployment options
Microsoft Dynamics AX offers deployment options that give you choice today and flexibility in the future.
- Deploy on-premises or with partner-hosted cloud solutions that may reduce your upfront investment.
- Implement your solution all at once, or in phases according to your needs.
- Adopt a two-tier ERP strategy where Microsoft Dynamics AX is integrated with your corporate-wide ERP system.
- Microsoft Dynamics AX is highly scalable and compatible with the technology you already use, so that it delivers long-term value without high costs down the road.
- Our ongoing commitment to innovation means you are investing in a business platform that will always keep you on the forefront of what's ahead.
Product availability and localization
Microsoft Dynamics AX is localized, translated, and supported by Microsoft and made generally available in select countries and languages.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Sales Force Automation
Optimise your sales efforts with the familiar and intelligent features of Microsoft Dynamics CRM. Take advantage of a highly intuitive interface and embedded Microsoft Office capabilities to increase time with customers, shorten sales cycles, increase close rates and achieve real-time insight.
- Improve sales planning and management
- Automate your lead system
- Manage opportunities effectively
- Streamline account management
- Boost sales productivity
- Enhance pipeline management
- Simplify workflow processes
- Leverage Mobile Express for Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Analytics - Gain visibility and improve decision making
Microsoft Dynamics CRM meets the changing expectations of customers with a service solution that is robust and flexible. Users find familiar functionality and an interface that let them work in a personal, natural way. This intelligent solution informs customer service professionals with guidance that is insightful and actionable. The result is a connected, collaborative and integrated organisation.
- Manage accounts with insight and collaboration
- Analytics - enhance customer service with insightful, actionable intelligence
- Respond to cases quickly and precisely
- Simplify contract management
- Get the right information at the right time
- Integrate Mobile Express for Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Streamline scheduling with all resources required to perform a service
- Workflows - establish processes that facilitate a connected organisation that is collaborative and integrated
Get a CRM marketing solution that is flexible, easy to use and engineered to fit your business. Transform every touch point into a marketing opportunity and harness the undiscovered potential within your customer base. With familiar and intelligent marketing capabilities in Microsoft Dynamics CRM, you can market more effectively, improve productivity and gain actionable insight into your marketing efforts.
- Manage your data effectively
- Segmentation - Pinpoint your marketing efforts
- Streamline campaign planning
- Simplify campaign execution
- Improve response management
- Streamline lead tracking
- Timesavers - extend value with Microsoft Office
- Automate workflows
- Mobile Express for Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Analytics - gain key insights for decision making
Organisations also need to manage other relationships that are integral to success – employees, partners, suppliers, distributors, vendors and many other critical stakeholders. Microsoft Dynamics CRM can easily be customised for these “Extended CRM” scenarios and enhance the value of all relationships, improve business relevance and fit, drive operational excellence and increase business insights.
- xRM Framework - rapid customisations, dynamic services and prebuilt functionality
- Third-party plug-ins and applications
- Configurable rules, processes and workflows
- Superior scalability and performance
- Extension of CRM with the global Microsoft Partner Network
- Discover solutions with the new Microsoft Dynamics Marketplace